Friday 16 January 2009

My future's so bright..


...I gotta wear shades.
My eyes are still a little light sensitive from yesterday's surgery but boy-oh-boy is this the coolest thing ever! I have 20-20 vision and it wasn't half as scary as I thought. Highly recommend it, even though the smell of burning flesh is rather off-putting! It was also rather uncomfortable last night, looking rather stupid when the nice mani-pedi lady came, sitting in the dusky kitchen with sun glasses on. A small prize to pay, as well as the freaky plastic eye covers to wear at night or the ban on make up. For a bit.
So my toes are blue, my nails are "natural", my hair is mega short and mum is on the plane. We have thermal socks, hand warmers and thanks to Cei, a good web site to find out where we're going, if the 4lb information pack isn't enough.
Also looking forward to ball hopping with my sister-in-law and aunt Susan!

No comments:

Post a Comment